by Nicolai Bachman and Todd Bush 2012
24×30 Color Poster rendered according to a Sanskrit text on the cakra-s ($21)
At last, an authentic, vivid representation of the seven cakra-s in a 24×30″ full-color poster.
THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CAKRA-S HAVE BEEN GRAPHICALLY RENDERED ACCORDING TO A SANSKRIT TEXT WRITTEN IN 1577 CALLED THE SHAT CHAKRA NIRUPANA. THIS TEXT SPECIFIES THE
- outer lotus petal color
- Sanskrit syllable and its color
- elemental shape (yantra), color, Sanskrit syllable and syllable color
- other miscellaneous characteristics
Also shown are the three primary energy channels (sushumna, ida, pingala) in their appropriate colors.
On the left side of each cakra are the
- cakra name in transliteration
- cakra name in the original Sanskrit script
- English translation of the cakra name
- anatomical location of the cakra
On the right side of each cakra are the
- primary sound of the cakra (the transliteration of the Sanskrit syllable shown in the center of the cakra)
- secondary sounds (the transliteration of the Sanskrit syllables shown inside each petal of the lotus)
The poster comes with a 2-sided description sheet.
On the front it explains the aspects of the chakra-s on the chart, and provides ways of using the chart in your practice.
On the back is a table showing every characteristic of each chakra, with SPECIFIC REFERENCES TO THE SANSKRIT VERSES IN THE TEXT.
Ships in a sealed, rigid tube for excellent protection.
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
RESELLERS, PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT WHOLESALE PRICING.
$21 plus $8 shipping =
$29 to USA (Priority mail) or CANADA (1st Class mail)
$21 plus $12 shipping = $33 to anywhere else (1st Class mail)